Akira The Don - CLONES Akira The Don - CLONES

Zef said: first review gets million pounds....

PAY UP PLEASE!
Lol.
Good job.
FASCINATING.
Music wise and art and animation etc.
Im so buying this.

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

Pure genius.

I don't care what other people think, this is pure comedy, like all of your submissions, they have me sick with laughter.
Some people are so stupid. Salad fingers isn't the only person in the world who talks wit this accent, infact pretty much the whole of northern england does, so stop saying he has ripped off salad fingers.
Of course, many would say it was salad fingers-esque, but who gives a fuck? That's like saying that all side scrollers submitted to NG are rip offs of "Dad n' Me".

I missed you clock day! I missed you clock day!

A masterpiece.

An epic in sound and sight combined.

deckheadtottie responds:

Epic is possibly the only word to describe it.

Death of Billy's Mother Death of Billy's Mother

Unoriginal

Flash animations have been done before.

Biggest Fear Biggest Fear

These are getting old.

Foamy rants can be funny sometimes, but not when they talk about silly things like "exploading teeth".
I think you should either make long foamy cartoons introducing much more characters, or try something different altogether. Sure you're keeping your large fan base happy, but at the end of the day, experimentation is the key to success. One day, everyone will become bored of these.

(2005) NotYorFriendAnymor (2005) NotYorFriendAnymor

Nothing special

I'd like to see more detail, because currently your characters just look like lumps with four blobs (and in this case a red thing on the head). These characters could look so much better, eyes, hair etc.
Your storyboards are fine, it's good to see you have ideas you want to put to animation, but personally they weren't as incredibly amusing as everyone says.
I know it must be hard to keep the filesize down, but i think more detail is needed.

Akira The Don - L.I.T.F. Akira The Don - L.I.T.F.

Executed brilliantly

After months of anticipation, the wait is finally over, and it was well worth it :D
LOL @ MILKS!

TunakTunak dance! TunakTunak dance!

&lt;3!

You can be my arab anyday ;D

Lol, Dan!

Cheers man!

HEY THAT SORTA RHYMES.

Numa Numa Prance Numa Numa Prance

I suddenly decided to read these reviews...

..and they made me laugh. You people take the internet far too seriously. For your information, this was a piss-take of the original, and was not made in an act of trying to be better than the numa numa dance.
I don't know why people love the numa dance so much anyway, because it's just as annoying as this one, but don't go slagging this on off, just because it's a different song. And it's not like it's supposed to be a "numa numa parody" anyway, it's just the same style.
Much <3 to DHT.

I. Fucking. Love. You.

&amp;quot;Target Practice&amp;quot; "Target Practice"

This submission is remeniscent of his situation

Anyone should have been able to see there was something wrong with this guy.